This year, VU has chosen to make the annual call an opportunity to ask, “how’s it going?” With the intention of meeting, we want to take the time to question ourselves as well as to take care of ourselves and others and to encourage listening and openness with and among our community. This question is posed in this way so that our call can be an opportunity for artists not just to submit project proposals, but also to express themselves about needs that VU could respond to.
Deadline: January 15, 2020
VU offers production space for the creation and exchange of ideas.
The centre supports artists in any discipline in the creation and production of photography, at every stage of the process.
- Archival quality inkjet printing
- Dry-mounting and laminating
- Specialized equipment rentals (scanners, workstations, cameras)
- Darkroom rentals
VU’s members participate in the development of a community and culture of contemporary photography.
User members benefit from:
- Individual support
- Access to production spaces and equipment
- Discounted prices on materials
- Members-only workshops and calls for submissions